Waves of Life

I love watching lakorn. But I haven't watched any since oppa k-dramas take over my life. So, earlier this week, when I was scrolling on my favourite download website, I was like, hey, this site  has some lakorn too,,let's check it out. And then, I download complete episodes of Kluen Cheewit. I just randomly picked this lakorn as it was under 'Editor's Choice'. #ineditorwetrust


And it was a very good drama. The chemistry between male and female lead...I just love it. Anyway, it's a romace-revenge drama. But, the subtitle is not really accurate I think. How I wish I could speak Thai languange. #azam2017

Image result for kluen cheewit
Jeerawat and Sathit
so much hate..so much love
Image result for kluen cheewit
cute ending!

One funny thing tho, the female character's name is Jeerawat. People call her Jee. But I can't help to think it as jerawat! agagagaga.


And I've learnt that lakorn has this genre that called 'slap and kiss'. Like whaatttt??? I think it only exist in lakorn. Definitely only lakorn. If I were translate it for Malay drama, it'll be tampar dan cium? Euw! How come that's a genre?

#lakorn

1 comment:

  1. Am interested in this story course is a good one I like it

    ReplyDelete

let's komen-mengomen..